The Food and Beverage Information Project
The Food and Beverage Information Project is the first comprehensive overview of the state of New Zealand’s food and beverage (F&B) industry.
The five-year project analyses the main sectors in F&B, such as processed foods, dairy, and seafood, as well as providing an overview of how the industry is faring in our major markets. The information will be regularly updated and will be a vital tool for companies looking to expand and export.
Visit the Food and Beverage directory - comprehensive information on over 1,000 companies in the food and beverage sector.
Reports released in 2013
- An Investor’s Guide to the New Zealand Food & Beverage Industry 2013 [973 KB PDF]
- Driving growth in the Processed Foods sector [2.4 MB PDF]
Reports released in 2012
- An Investor’s Guide to emerging growth opportunities in New Zealand food & beverage exports [1.6 MB PDF]
- Investment opportunities in the New Zealand Salmon industry [1.2 MB PDF]
- Investment opportunities in the New Zealand Honey industry [2.8 MB PDF]
- Investment opportunities in the New Zealand spirits industry [1.6 MB PDF]
- Industry Snapshot 2011 [897 KB PDF]
Click on the panels below to access the reports:
Reports released in 2011
- Investment and export opportunities
- Innovation overview 2011 [6.5 MB PDF]
- Dairy [2.3 MB PDF]
- Meat [2.3 MB PDF]
- Seafood [3.8 MB PDF]
- Produce [2.3 MB PDF]
- Processed foods [2.5 MB PDF]
- Beverages [1.9 MB PDF]
- Nutraceuticals [3.5 MB PDF]
If you have any feedback or comments about improvements that could be made to the reports for 2012, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep informed about project updates
If you’d like to be notified when new reports are published, or when any new information is made available on the Food and Beverage Information Project, please email email@example.com and register your interest.