Energy in New Zealand 2013
Energy in New Zealand 2013 is a new publication that provides annual information on, and analysis of, New Zealand’s energy sector including statistics on supply and demand by fuel types, energy balance tables, pricing information and international comparisons.
It is an annual publication, reporting data on a calendar year basis. Latest quarterly information is available under Energy Data.
Energy in New Zealand is a new publication which replaces the Energy Data File. The 2013 edition includes information up to the end of the calendar year 2012.
- ISSN: 2324-5913
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand Licence.
Use of this Energy in New Zealand publication in paper or electronic form implies acceptance of the conditions of its release, which are that if the information is made available to others:
- its source must be acknowledged as Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment 2013 or by reference to the publication title and edition.
None of the Crown nor any Minister, employee or agent of the Crown:
- warrants the accuracy, completeness or usefulness for any particular purpose of the information contained in this publication in paper or electronic form; or
- accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this publication in paper or electronic form, or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from this publication in paper or electronic form.
The complete Energy in New Zealand 2013 can be accessed online free of charge below.
This publication is available in full in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Energy in New Zealand 2013 [2.6 MB PDF] (web version)
- Energy in New Zealand 2013 [8.5 MB PDF] (print version)
- Energy overview [326 KB XLSX]
- Energy indicators [147 KB XLSX]
- Energy balances [383 KB XLSX]
- Coal [264 KB XLSX]
- Oil [1.8 MB XLSX]
- Gas [379 KB XLS]
- Reserves [30 KB XLSX]
- Renewables [117 KB XLSX]
- Electricity [428 KB XLSX]
- International comparisons
- Fuel properties [104 KB XLS]