Prime Minister’s Business Scholarships
The Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment administers the annual Prime Minister’s Business Scholarships. The scholarships were launched in 2010 and give New Zealand’s senior managers, business owners and executives an opportunity to attend world-class learning institutions.
- Refer to the Frequently asked questions, or
- contact Sharon.Bevington@mbie.govt.nz or ph: 04 901 1655.
All applications need to be completed by 27 May 2013.
Applications need to include the following completed forms and be emailed to Sharon.Bevington@mbie.govt.nz:
- Application Form for Prime Minister’s Business Scholarship [34 KB DOCX]
- Your CV; and
- Firm Nomination Form [740 KB DOCX] for Word 2007 and later
- Firm Nomination Form [100 KB DOC] for Word 97-2003
Applications for 2014 are not open yet.
In the inaugural round (2010) nine scholarship were awarded a a Prime Minister’s Business Scholarships.
Fourteen individuals were awarded Prime Minister’s Business Scholarships in 2012.
Five individuals were awarded Prime Minister’s Business Scholarships in 2011.
Find answers to questions about the scholarships, including the purpose of the scholarships, criteria, and how to apply.